Running is so much more than paces and performance, for Harriers, it’s a way of life. Our journal is where we keep our members up to date on the current trends and pressing issues in the sport. It’s also where we discuss the intricacies of our shared passion.
Harrier members can use their password to access articles marked “protected”.
- COVID-19 March 13, 2020
- Understanding Sudden Cardiac Arrest in Athletes February 29, 2020
- Protected: Running in Zones February 23, 2020
- Protected: The Lowdown on VO2 Max. June 17, 2019
- Striking a Balance Between Training and Racing May 31, 2019
- Protected: The Skinny on Racing Flats May 6, 2019
- Is it ever acceptable to run in someone else’s race bib? May 2, 2019
- Five Running Tips to Live By April 16, 2019
- Protected: Run Cadence – Is there a magic number? March 24, 2019
- Protected: Motivation and Running February 15, 2019
- Protected: Smart Training January 31, 2019
- Protected: Pick-Ups January 24, 2019
- Why Train Using Effort and not Pace? January 23, 2019
- Winter Training and Safety Tips January 13, 2019