On this page our coaches will share their knowledge with the club to make you a better runner. If you have any specific questions or would like any topics covered let them know.
The pages marked “Protected” are for Harriers members.
- Protected: The Lowdown on VO2 Max. June 17, 2019
- Striking a Balance Between Training and Racing May 31, 2019
- Protected: The Skinny on Racing Flats May 6, 2019
- Is it ever acceptable to run in someone else’s race bib? May 2, 2019
- Five Running Tips to Live By April 16, 2019
- Protected: Run Cadence – Is there a magic number? March 24, 2019
- Protected: Motivation and Running February 15, 2019
- Protected: Smart Training January 31, 2019
- Protected: Pick-Ups January 24, 2019
- Why Train Using Effort and not Pace? January 23, 2019
- Winter Training and Safety Tips January 13, 2019