Coaching for the Quality Sessions occur weekly on Tuesdays. Registering for weekly coaching includes:
- Weekly email with the workout details sent by 4pm on Monday afternoons
- Coached Tuesday workouts with two options: one for 5k/10k/track runners and one for half marathon/marathon runners
- Cross training/ treadmill/ alternative options where necessary
- Access to additional online club resources including pace charts, run routes, strength and mobility routines and curated coaching blog
- Assigned coach who will lead each session
- Email correspondence for straightforward general enquiries and advice
Personal coaching is also available and includes:
- Access to the coach of your choice for personal programming, consults, personal training, pool running, nutrition plans and any other services that is their area of expertise. The fee for these services will be determined independently of the club. Please ask your preferred coach for his/her prices.
2020 training is as follows:
- January to November (inclusive)
Existing Toronto Harriers members can register through our online portal. For information on how to become a member, please contact Ian at firstname.lastname@example.org before registering for coaching.