As Harriers, we believe that our strength lies in our community. For information on how to become a member, please contact Ian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Membership has its privileges! You will get to be part of a dynamic and fully supported run community including:
- Online club resources including pace charts, run routes, strength and mobility routines and curated coaching blog
- 1 weekly programmed long run (most often coached but always member-led) (Saturday)
- Access to our coaches should you want to purchase personal/ individual coaching plans
- Links to allied health and wellness resources including our rehab, treatment, and nutrition experts
- Online “Harriers Happy Hour” with running celebrities from around the globe
- Club singlet and other swag throughout the year
- Discount codes for local races and run stores
In addition we offer club coaching and workouts.
Please check out our Coaching and Training pages for more details.